3 Month Lucky Dip Gift Subscription
Brownie subscriptions are the delicious gift that keep on giving! A thoughtful way to send cheer through the next few months and a sure fire way to win some MAJOR brownie points this Christmas… couldn’t resist the pun!
Our Lucky Dip box have new brownies in every month. They always include the latest seasonal and limited edition flavours.
See the tab below for an example of current and upcoming flavours.
When you order a gift subscription we include a note to the recipient with your message and how they can change address/date of their next order should they need to. You will be asked to select a dispatch date at checkout for your first box and further boxes will be delivered monthly around that date (depending on weekends etc).
NOVEMBER: ‘Sparklers ‘n’ S’mores’ theme
- S’mores Brownie
- Toffee Apple Blondie
- Pecan Turtle Brownie
- Black Cherry & Marzipan
- Brownie Snickerdoodle (cinnamon sugar) Blondie
DECEMBER: Christmas theme
- Peppermint Candy Cane Brownie
- Hazelnut Praline Brownie
- Festive Truffle Brownie
- Gingerbread Cookie Dough
- Brownie Salted Caramel Brownie
JANUARY: Greatest Hit’s of 2020
Before doing anything… First please check that your recipient has no allergies or dietary requirements. The contents of the Lucky Dip box changes every month with exciting new flavours and so may not be suitable for someone with food allergies or specific dietary needs.
1. Decide whether you would like a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription.
2. Choose whether you would like to send a medium 5 slice box (approximately 500g) or a large10 slice box (approximately 1kg), they will each have the same variety of new flavours in (5) but the large box has 2 of each of the 5 varieties.
3. Add your note. This will be included in the first box of brownies your recipient receives. We handwrite your note on a colourful printed postcard which explains to your recipient that they’ve been gifted a subscription, by whom, the length of the subscription and how to get in touch with us should they need to change their address/date of future boxes.
4. On the checkout page you will be asked to choose a dispatch date. This is the date we post the first box to your recipient (not the date they receive it) We post by Tracked 24 which has a next day delivery aim. The dispatch date you choose will be the date we will try to match any subsequent months for the following boxes. We post Tuesday-Friday so sometimes we need to adjust your date by a couple of days for the subsequent boxes if for instance the following month your date falls on a weekend or a Monday.
5. You will be charged for the full amount for the duration of your chosen subscription on the date of placing the order for the first box. E.g. a 3 month medium box subscription is charged at £51 to sign up to the subscription and order your first box, followed by £0 per month thereafter for the following 2 months.
6. For full details of terms and conditions including cancellations, amendments or refunds please see here.
All our Christmas range will be made with a minimum of 10 days Best Before date from your dispatch day.
For Brownies to both keep at their freshest and arrive before Christmas (if you specifically want them for Christmas Eve/Day food or presents) please choose a dispatch day of 17th/18th or 21st at Checkout.
We recommend December 22nd for collections only (we may organise some additional collections from the Cake Hatch on 23rd & 24th closer to the time).
It’s worth keeping in mind that a best before date is just a guide, as a company we have to air on the side of caution, however they will likely keep a while longer than the best before date, so need to be in a rush to eat them (although usually our brownies don’t hang around for long!). They keep exceptionally well and stay nice and gooey in a tin or Tupperware.
They are also perfectly suitable for home freezing (don’t freeze the slabs though, the icing may distort). So they can be ordered in advance and frozen for when needed.
We send all parcels as Tracked 24 (usually 1-2 days) postage is included in the price of a box, no additional postage will be added at checkout.
*NB there may still be delays with Royal Mail due to the coronavirus however most of our parcels are currently arriving within 1-2 working days after your dispatch date. A very small minority are taking a little longer. Please get in touch with us if your parcel has not arrived within 3 working days.
On the checkout page you can choose your dispatch date up to 30 days in advance to help with planning for gifts and special occasions. We recommend that you do book in advance where possible to avoid disappointment as sometimes availability for our earliest dispatch days book up quickly.
Collection is from our Bakery: Hetty’s Kitchen, Morelands Trading Estate, Bristol Rd, Gloucester, GL1 5RZ
Collection is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays 11am – 3pm.
You may select your preferred collection date at check out, it’s possible to book a few weeks in advance if you wish.